Covering local government’s corporate core including management, finance, human resources, legal and communications.
- Tel: 020 3033 2795
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Deep dive’ examination of poorly performing programme follows meeting with ministers
Minister calls for pension fund mergers to be considered as government prepares for further reform
Charity faces further demands following councils’ success over exemption
- Cameron writes to community budget hopefuls
- Welfare funding announcement imminent
- Core city hopeful knocked back
- Exclusive: East Midlands LEP merger discussed
- Family workers in demand as targets missed
- Government 'keen'on neighbourhood budgets
- Ministers 'deaf to rent arrear concerns'
Council tax risers were warned they would get kicked out of office in this election. So how did they fare…
Freeze? Increase? Cut? What are local authorities planning for council tax in 2013?
DCLG has lead from the front on many savings measures - but what about their suggestion to scrap subsidised council canteens
- The dangers of prudence
- The future of audit
- The welfare time bomb
- Blind man's bluff
- A perverse incentive
- When in doubt, blame the officers
- Council Tax 'rebels'