Sam Hopkins, partner
Sam Hopkins is a partner in the real estate department at Capsticks.
Sam’s work includes a broad range of commercial property work for NHS organisations, independent hospitals, national healthcare charities and social enterprises.
Sam has led the real estate team on a number of business transfers including transfers to social enterprises under the TCS programme.
Sam’s other work includes the acquisition and disposal of development sites, third-party developments and the negotiation of high value commercial leases, property arrangements between different healthcare organisations, options appraisals for new health centres and major hospital developments and general landlord and tenant law.
- Nuffield Health Vale Healthcare Joint Venture (2007)
- Nuffield Health Surrey Joint Venture (2007)
- Transfer of Lewisham PCT Community Services to Lewisham Hospital NHS Trust (2010)
- Transfer of Medway PCT Community Services to Medway Community Interest Company (2011)
- Transfer of Ealing PCT Mental Health Services to Ealing Mental Health and Wellbeing Community Interest Company (2011 and ongoing)
- Transfer of Northampton PCT Services to Changing Minds Partnership Community Interest Company (2011 and ongoing)
T: 0208 780 4776 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
LGC’s social enterprise channel, providing the latest local government news, comment and analysis.
In association with Capsticks, specialist law firm for health and local government organisations.