O2 Future Fund
We catch up with the councils that scooped a share of £250,000, to find they are making great strides with their projects to improve social engagement and efficiency
O2’s Neil Prior reflects on the Future Fund winners and how their projects are being delivered
- Launch event held in Stratford-on-Avon, 25 April
- Open for entries, 25 April
- Entry deadline, 20 June 2012
- Finalists pitch to judges, July 2012
- Winners announced
- LGC follows progress as projects get under way
Any UK council is eligible to take part
- The launch event on 25 April will be an opportunity to find out more and to gather inspiration from shared examples of what technology can offer.
Register your interest at O2.co.uk/futurefund
If you are not able to make the event, you will still be able to enter.