LGC’s latest webcast tackles the challenges of integrating health and social care.
Our expert panellists explored the barriers preventing greater integration of public sector organisations such as local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, acute trusts and housing organisations.
The 45-minute discussion covered what organisations can do to forge trusting relationships between themselves in order to provide efficient and thorough services to the public while coping with reductions to central government funding.
- Nick Golding, editor, LGC - chair
- Katrina Percy, chief executive, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Ann Radmore, programme director, better care fund
- Susie Rogers, partner, Capsticks
- Andrew Webster, associate director of integrated care, Local Government Association