Your browser is no longer supported

For the best possible experience using our website we recommend you upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

RIGHT TO BUY SCHEME FOR WELSH HOUSING ASSOCIATION TENANTS

  • Comment
A new Housing for Wales initiative - the Homebuy Option Scheme - has been launched by acting Welsh secretary David ...
A new Housing for Wales initiative - the Homebuy Option Scheme - has been launched by acting Welsh secretary David Hunt and Welsh housing minister Gwilym Jones.

The scheme allows people who are moving from the rented sector the ability to purchase a property at 70% of its cost, with the remaining 30% funded by an interest free loan from a housing association.

On sale, the loan is repaid to the association of 30% of the agreed sale proceeds.
  • Comment

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.

Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.